Surgical Professionals, Inc., founded in the East Valley in 2000, combines advanced surgical care with unwavering compassion. We operate at most major hospitals in the East Valley and work closely with our primary care colleagues and other medical and surgical specialists to deliver comprehensive care to all our patients.
We focus on an extensive range of general surgery, including endocrine, breast, and advanced laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures. We also offer DaVinci Robotic surgery.
Not all problems benefit from surgery. We firmly believe that careful consultation with all patients and their providers is essential to provide the best surgical care. Therefore, we consider the variables unique to your personal situation to determine the best approach to address your particular health concerns.
We operate at the following hospitals:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center, Mesa AZ
- Banner Gateway Medical Center, Gilbert AZ
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center, Queen Creek, AZ
- Chandler Regional Medical Center, Chandler AZ
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, Gilbert AZ
- Mountain Vista Medical Center, Mesa AZ
- East Mesa Hospital, Mesa AZ
PROCEDURES WE PERFORM
- Appendectomy (Open/Laparoscopic)
- Advanced Laparoscopy
- Breast Biopsies/lumpectomy, mastectomy (Excisional/Needle Localization)
- Breast Scar Revision
- Cardiac Window
- Chest Tube Placements
- Cholecystectomy (Open/Laparoscopic) SINGLE PORT
- Colectomy (Total/Partial)
- DaVinci robotic surgery
- Empyema Drainage
- Feeding Tube Placement
- Heller Myotomy
- Hernia Repair (Inguinal, Internal, Spigelian, Umbilical, Ventral/Incisional (Open/Laparoscopic)
- Liver Cyst Excision
- Lumpectomy (Breast)
- Mass Excision (Skin/Intra Abdominal)
- Mastectomy (MRM/Simple/Nipple Sparing)
- Melanoma surgery
- Pancreatectomy (Partial)
- Peritoneal Shunts
- Pilonidal Cystectomy
- Portacath/Infusaport (Placement/Removal)
- Sarcoma Removals
- Sentinel Node Biopsy (Breast & Melanoma)
- Thyroidectomy (Total/Partial)
- Trauma Surgery
- Ulcer Biopsy and resection
- ***Limited to adults and children 5 years and older***
As we are constantly increasing our types of procedures performed, please call if you do not see the one that applies to you.
Videos: Links represent typical procedures and may differ from your actual case. These are provided for general information only. Click on the procedure in which you are interested.
If you wish to have the link removed to your video, please contact us.